Delaware was the first state to ratify the United States Constitution in 1787. There is only one First State and Delaware is it. Delaware has been called the “Corporate Capital” because so many corporations have incorporated in the state because of its business-friendly law. According to the Delaware Division of Corporations (2002), more than 308,000 companies are incorporated in Delaware. This includes 60% of the Fortune 500 and 50% of the companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Anybody, US or non-US residents, can incorporate a Delaware company.
US Bank Account Introduction Service requirements:
Only for US companies
Copy of your passport or National ID Card
Proof of address / Utility bill (electricity, telecom) dated of less than 3 months
You resume/CV up to date with your academic and professional experiences
When possible a bank or accountant reference letter
Bank Account opening process:
- In most cases you will need to fly to the US to meet our partner bank for identification purpose
- Account will be opened within 3 to 6 weeks weeks of document collection and submission to the bank
- Minimum deposit is between $ 500.00 to $ 1000.00 (depending on bank)
- Visa card/MasterCard available once you have funds in your account.
- Internet banking facilities provided (bank transfers, account checking)
Please note that all banks have the final decision to open or not an account. In the case of failure to open the accountand only for reasons that are not related to client not answering bank requirements, we will refund the bank service.