Cyprus is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea. The population is currently around 900,000. The official languages of the island are Greek, Turkish, and English. English is commonly used in commerce, industry, and government. Cyprus joined the European Union in 2004, but it still provides advantages with regards to taxes. We offer Personal and business bank account opening in Cyprus for any type of company, onshore or offshore. Services include online banking, ATM, Mastercard or VISA credit cards, IBAN, and more.
|Open a bank account with Cyprus bank partners and you’ll get the advantages only European institutions can offer that have made them famous and respected in the European Union and around the world.
As an official agent of Cyprus, we can recommend the easiest, quickest, and most rewarding banking experience with our partner.
More Details about our offer :
|Type of account
||Personal or Business
||All individuals or all kind of companies (onshore and offshore)
||Multi-currency account (EUR, USD, GBP...)
|| Large range of cards available including Visa and Mastercard
|Bank Transfer via SWIFT and IBAN
|Internet Banking 24/7
|Opening from a Remote Location
|Confidentiality of your banking information
||EUR 300 (ou equivalent)
||2 weeks from the receipt of the complete application
Documents to collect :
Documents to collect for a personal bank account opening
- Copy of your passport or National ID Card
- Proof of address (e.g. utility bill such as water electricity internet or telecom)
- You resume/CV up to date with your academic and professional experiences
- If possible but not compulsory: A Reference letter of a banker/notary public/accountant/lawyer
All these documents have to be dated of less than 2 months. The documents allow the bank to verify the existence of the client and his solvency in order to limit any possible risks, as they will never really meet the client.
Bank Account opening process:
Documents to collect for a business bank account opening
- Account will be opened within 3 weeks of document collection and successful submission of bank application
- Opening done from remote location
- Minimum deposit is between EURO 500.00 and EURO 1000.00 (depending on bank)
- Visa card/MasterCard available once you have funds in your account.
- Internet banking facilities provided (bank transfers, account checking)
All the documents above plus the following company documents :
* Personal documents must be provided by each director and shareholder
Certificate of Formation / Incorporation
Statement of Shareholders / Organizers
Bylaws (company status)
Board Resolution for bank account opening
* Notarized copies of all company documents
* If the company has been incorporated for more than 6 months, it is required to provide a certificate of good standing.
*Accounts will be opened within 3 weeks of requirements collection and successful processing of bank applications.
*A minimum deposit is required in the amount of EURO 1000.00
Personal bank account opening in Cyprus starting at EUR 339.00
Business bank account opening in Cyprus starting at EUR 539.00
We also offer turn-key packs including offshore company formation + bank account opening.
For further information, please click on the jurisdiction of your choice :
British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.